Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I've Really Done it This Time...

I've "stepped on it with both feet" as we used to say in my flight medic days.

I've actually taken the plunge and purchased Dax Moy's Magic 100. If you know me then you also know that I've been following along his daily email's for some time now so it was really just a matter of time before I decided to take the plunge and purchase/apply his system completely.

This is a great way to really focus on what's most important to me right now and it's only sharpened my goals (albeit by forcing me to break inertia quickly).

I'll get back to this blog with updates and the promised material for 2009 that I so boldly put out that I'd follow in my 2008 Recap post from last month.

Suffice it to say I strongly recommend this program to you if you want to get focused on real goals enought to put real dates on them.

A word of advice if you decide to take the plunge...wear a cup.

Back with more once I've scheduled it in and yes better maintenance of this blog is definitely in the first 100 goals.

No comments: