Monday, March 24, 2008

There's barkin' in the kitchen...

I did not get up in time to run this morning.
I did not eat a good breakfast this morning.

I had a bagel with some "low-fat" (compared to what?) cream cheese and a bottle of water for breakfast - so much for the "King" of meals on this day - and yes I am also totally out of the pre-made shakes. My preparation really blew chunks today.

I had a liter of Yerba Mate over the course of the morning and a grapefruit.

11:00 am - 12:00 pm
I went to the Gym and spent 40 minutes on the Stair Climber (Avg 156bpm) followed up with 10 minutes of "Combat Conditioning" based stretching.

This afternoon the diet got better I had 2 scoops of Cytosport Muscle Milk Light w/ 12oz of water immediately post workout. Another liter of Yerba Mate throughout the afternoon with an orange, a serving of steamed fresh organic broccoli, a tomato and an apple strewn in for good measure.

For dinner I had 200gms of Tilapia (sauteed and seasoned) with more steamed fresh organic broccoli, and a tomato

And now I'm having a glass of Fat Bastard Chardonnay and going to bed.

Thus endth my Monday.

Cheers.

No comments: