Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Somethings Gotta Give

The goal is 1 1/2 Hours (minimum) exercise time per day - regardless of activity. What I currently envison is progressing through the ETK, The ETK (AOS) Workbook, while continuing my running, Delta Pullup sytem, and treadmill work. At 1 1/2 hours per day (on average thats 10 1/2 hours per week minimum) and my current eating style I'm confident that I'll be able to burn off the lard in fairly short order. If not then at the end of this 12 - 24 weeks I'll look into a Diet system like the one AOS advertises, or Ori Hofmeklers Warrior Diet. Either way - I am sick of maintaining this constant 38" waist and being disgusted with myself whenever I look in a mirror - somethings gotta give...if I am genetically predestined to weigh 240 pounds then I'll damn well do it with a 34" inch waist and proportionate build.

5:15 AM
Cup black coffee
Run (Easy 4 Mile pace)
Time: 45:25

6:15 AM
Breakfast:
2/3 Cup Eggology omlet with 1 1/2 cups chopped onions, bell peppers, mushrooms & garlic
20 oz. Water

Morning Commute: 32 oz. Water

9:00 AM
Snack: 1/4 Cup Raw Organic Brazil Nuts

10:15 AM
Snack: 1/2 Cup Organic Oatmeal

11:30 AM
Lunch Session @ Gym
Total Time: 25:04
Wall Squat 10
35lb. DB Halo's x 10/10
Pump Stretch
Treadmill work (#5 Incline; 3.5 MPH pace) Time: 19:04
Plank 2 minutes

Lunch
2 Hardboiled Egg Whites
Salad (Spinach, Radish Greens, Radishes, Beet Greens, Beets, Zucchini, Carrot Greens, Carrots, and Celery (w/EVOO and Vinegar)
32oz Water

OTS:
Snack 1/4 Cup Raw Organic Brazil Nuts

Dinner:
Grass Fed Roast Beef (slow cooked w/chopped onions, bell peppers, mushrooms & garlic)
Raw Organic Broccoli florets
Pinto Beans
20oz Water

Bedtime:
Organic Orange
5oz. Fat Bastard Chardonnay

No comments: