Monday, November 17, 2008

It's been such a long time...

It's been such a long time - I think I'm finally motivated again - I say I think I'm finally motivated again (we'll see) since my serious blowout almost a year ago. Wow! Can't believe it's been almost a year already....hrm...well - better late than never I guess...

This morning started Tim Noakes' (The Lore of Running 3rd Ed.) 26 weeks to marathon training.

Wake: 5:00 AM

Run Regimen:
5:15 AM - Week 1 - Day 1 - W20

Fuel:
5:45 AM - 1 Apple
Pot of Coffee - 4 Cups Joe, 4 Tbsp Honey, 3 Tbsp half and half
7:15 AM - 1 Bacon & Egg breakfast taco (thanks to Paul)
9:30 AM - 8oz Coconut Water
11:00 AM - 1 Apple & 16 oz Water
11:30 AM - Vietnamese phở noodle soup (w/extra beef) and 1 Spring Roll w/ 16 oz Water
2:30 PM - 8 oz Coconut Water
4:30 PM - 16 oz Green Tea
7:30 PM - Vegetable Fritter with 16oz Green Tea
8:30 PM - Hot Cocoa + 500mg Slo-Niacin
9:30 PM - Bed

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

What marathon are you running, and when is it? We're gonna help hold you to it.

juandissimo said...

Wow! Thanks for your support Jen. I don't know - it may be an organized race or it may be the Glenn Crist 1st Annual Marathon - it'll have to be right at about 26 weeks from now (around the 16th of May '09)so I have to look online and see whats available/doable (travelwise) in that time frame.