Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Tim Noakes' 26 Weeks to a Marathon W1 D2

I am really feeling it in my legs, core and shoulders - from Swinging the Bell yesterday - as I said (to quote Boston) "It's been such a long time" - yes I still like to listen to Boston - if only I could still listen to it on 8-Track...

Hey! That should be an iPod feature! Just like you can set your iTunes list to use a standard 2 seconds between songs or start right into the next track depending on the album mix...you should be able make a play list and set it to where every 3 or 4 songs, you fade out the last song about half to 3/4's of the way through, have a loud 'clickety-click' sound, and then fade the song back in....ok maybe not...still - it would be interesting.

5:00 AM Wake up
5:05 AM - Put on the Coffee
5:10 AM - 16 oz Half & Half (Gatorade & Water) w/12 grams Whey Protein
5:20 AM - Run Regimen:
* Tim Noakes' (The Lore of Running 3rd Ed.) 26 weeks to marathon training.
Week 1 - Day 2 - W20
6:30 AM - Breakfast
  • Breakfast Taco (Potato,Egg & Avocado w/Cheese) * I'll be making these (varying the ingredients) until my spouse starts complaining that she want's something different.
  • Pot of Coffee - standard 4 Cups 2/ Honey and Half&Half

9:00 AM - Damn I forgot the Coconut Water (I'm really starting to like that stuff too) - 16oz Water
10:30 AM - Apple
11:00 AM - 16oz Water
12:00 PM - Lunch (at Jasmine's)
  • Bun Thit Nuong (Rice Vermicelli w/ Charbroiled Pork)
  • Spring Roll
  • Hot Tea (Jasmine - meh...I should have brought my own tea and asked for a pot of hot water)

1:30 PM - 16 oz Water
3:00 PM - 16 oz Water
4:30 PM - 1 apple
6:00 PM - Dinner
  • Stovetop Roast Chicken
  • Saute'd Fresh Green Beans
  • Chardonnay

9:45 PM - Bed

No comments: