Monday, July 2, 2007

Circling the wagons...when the wheels fell off

Exercise:
The excuse: I have not seriously worked out other than to play around in the pool with my daughter - more like "movement" vs. calling it "exercise" - since aggravating my foot injury 2 weeks ago tommorow. It is feeling better each day, than the day before but because of the location it is a slow, slow process getting back to the point where I don't even have to think about it. For those who do not know - yet somehow care anyway...I sustained a stress fracture at the metatarsal head on my left foot when I was 14 - and contrary to everyones opinion but my own - continuted to play until it felt as if I were kicking bowling balls - at which point I was completely out of commision for about 6-8 weeks. Fast forward every 10 years or so since then I somehow reinjure/aggravate this thing and it takes 2-3 weeks to get back to normal with ice, elevation and advil.

6:00 AM - Instant Breakfast w/ 8oz Whole Milk
7:00 AM - bottle of Water
9:00 AM - 1/2 Cup Oatmeal - 1 oz Brazil Nuts - bottle of Water
11:30 AM - bottle of Water
12:00 PM - Zoe bar Chocolate Peanut Butter Bliss (less than blissful but ... eh .. ok ...)
1:00 PM - Package of Salmon - Can of Green Beans - bottle of Water
3:00 PM - 1 Orange - 1 Cheese Stick - bottle of Water
5:00 PM to 12:30 AM (approx. as follows) Finished off a bag of chips I found in the pantry (approx. 1/4 of the bag), a bumble bar, 2 slices dominoes pepperoni pizza, can of Root Beer (it was Whole Foods brand - does that help??), 1 to 1 1/2 oz Dark Chocolate, 6oz Container of Great Value Vanilla Ice Cream, 7 oz Malbec, about 1/2 Cup of some chocolate pretzel, nut trail mix stuff I found in the pantry.

No comments: